Reservation Contract


This is the Reservation Contract, please take these steps to make a vacation rental reservation at Hacienda del Secreto.

  • Complete all asterick fields on the form below.
  • Print the page after filling in the fields on this form and manually sign
  • Click the Send Reservation button at the bottom of this form to submit your Reservation Contract online
  • Payment instructions will be emailed to you once you have submitted this online reservation contract
  • Follow payment instructions to confirm your reservation

All information denoted with an * is required. If you have any questions please call us.


Reservation Information

  Unknown        AM        PM

  Unknown        AM        PM

Flight Information

Rental Pricing Information

Comments or Special Requests

Cancellation Policy

  I accept

I have read and agree to the Security Deposit Agreement and Deposit, Cancellation and Payment Information
Terms and Conditions
Absolutely, No Rental Payments will be Refunded. If cancellation is for any reason including hospitalization, death in the family or a natural disaster such a Hurricane, an alternative week can be rescheduled at a later date. (Up to one year, from original reservation date.). No refunds will be made for outages of electricity, phone, broadband, satellite TV.

Payments made toward the cancelled reservation will be applied towards the rescheduled reservation, less a 10% rebooking fee. In submitting this Reservation Contract and the signing of your signature below, you are acknowledging and are in agreement with our No Refund/ Reschedule Only Policy and therefore waive any future refund rights including any charge backs through your payment method.

Note Our No Refund/ Reschedule Only Policy; No refunds will be issued under any circumstances.

We highly recommend that you acquire travel and/or wedding insurance thru a replicable agency to cover any monetary losses you may incur due to unforeseen events or natural disasters. We have listed for your convenience only a trip insurance company. We are in no way affiliated with this company. http://www.insuremytrip.com/

In signing this contract, I agree to release and hold harmless any and all parties involved with the rental, management and reservations of the property listed above and the owners and employees of said property and to release and hold harmless it's owners or representatives and the owners of the home for any loss or damage to personal property or for any injury/death. I take full responsibility for any and all other guests/friends/family members staying/visiting in the villa/property during my reservation.

Signature

Please print and sign this page before clicking “Send”.

Signature: __________________________________________

Complete all the fields on the form below.

Print the page after filling in all the fields on this form

Click the Send Reservation button at the bottom of the form to submit your Reservation Contract online

Sign the Reservation Contract you have printed

Mail the signed Reservation Contract along with your nonrefundable deposit check to confirm your reservation
Note:
• If the box next to "I Accept" is not checked, you will not be able to make a reservation using this online form.
• All information denoted with an * is required

Print First, Then Click Send Reservation



PLEASE NOTE

• If the box next to "I Accept" is not checked, you will not be able to make a reservation using this online form.
• All information denoted with an * is required.
• If paying with a credit card, the credit card must have the name of person who has booked the villa and signed the Reservation Contract. If more than one person will be paying by credit card, all names must be on Reservation Contract (as responsible for the reservation) and all signatures on the Reservation Contract.

• A security deposit is due upon arrival
• A 50% nonrefundable deposit is due before a reservation can be confirmed (75% for major holidays)
• Please contact us for specific prices

Quick Deposit Information

• A nonrefundable deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is required to confirm reservation.
• For reservations for major holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's and Easter) a 75% deposit is required and the remaining 25% balance must be paid 60 days in advance of arrival.
• A security deposit is due upon arrival

Hacienda del Secreto Vacation Rentals

Playa del Secreto, Mexico
 

US TOLL TELEPHONE
From the US you can call our representative Cher Ralston at 866.656.3152

Mexico Office: 011.52.998.251.6565
Mexico VoIp: 713-589-5440 Ext. 0
E fax: 281-596-4584
US DIRECT TELEPHONE 281.812.7743
US EFAX 832-871-4646

ADDRESS
Doy Cooper
Property Manager
Playa del Secreto, Lote #23
Municipio Solidaridad, Playa del Carmen
Quintana Roo, Mexico 77710
(Near kilometer 312 on Hwy 307 South)